hey 2018 resolution! 18012018

by eqahashim
hey what's up what's up!!! it's been a while and this in my first post for this year! how's life? care to share it with me? don't be shy, i won't bite. hihi~  just send me anything and ask me question like you always do and i'll try to read it all and answer it one by one privately if you want me to. no worries..

speaking of life, let's talk about mine for a while or maybe for this post. i'm not that open btw but sometime maybe. LOL. need to bare that in mind guys in case someone ask you. 
so now, my life is so on the point right now, i don't have anything to say about it but i'm so busy about my work life as a nurse, thinking to re-change my profession but nahh, i still got 1 years contract with the government and than we'll see where do my life take me to, hah! just kidding~ but my friend always believe that i can go far from what i am right now, no offense and  don't take it personal orite?
okay, i'll also been busy spending my time with my cats and all the kittens, oh i wish you can see their cute little face. everytime if im alone or just having a bad day or something they know just how to cheer me up.. funny huh? but that's how its is. they love me to much :p
reading books, watching movies, dramas, bla bla bla.. i think i need to make my resolutions like seriously for this year!!! okay this is the real point of this post, sharing my resolution... well, it's not to late to share you my resolution since it's already half of the month but yeah, you know there's is nothing in this world that is too late for something....huh?? *what the hell am i saying* sigh! let's just ignore it

now! i'm gonna list down all of my resolution below, seriously, no judgement, no offense. got that? okay then let's start!

1. i need to spend my money wisely for a good things and not for wasted things
- i mean come on! i am actually a very generous person, i spend my money for a good things but when its come to beautiful things, make up, or food especially im doomed and im being a selfish person !!!! everything seem so tempting and the worst part is that i could buy everything that i want and guess what, i did not touch or use the things that i buy. no! it's not fair for me. need to change this cause im going to travel a lot later *hopefully*

2. spending my time alone often
- i mean not alone by person or what, i need to spend my spiritual more than my time singing, making IG story or work. i need this, reading my Quran often after my every prayer instead only after Isya' . okay, i'll try my best in doing this but yeah, i'm just a human being and i'm still doing my best to achieve that level. 

3. lose a small amount of weight
- okay this things must be done! i gain a lot of weight and missed track my diet. i gain a lot this year! like OMG! what happen to me, LOL! actually I don't care because I don't have anyone to impress but myself so I love myself enough to eat whatever I want. but NO! oh please eqah! this have to stop. lose a weight please this year not too much but you must. make yourself proud okay? do your 3 years ago routine and suffer yourself! *just a joke* but no its not! 

4. control my diet and run a lot
- running a lot and have a healthy food. yeah, this is just a resolution but gosh, everything seem to be so tempting! okay, if i can't control my diet, i make a deal to myself, if i eat a lot, i have to run 2 times more than what i eat. okay! this must been done! you know you can eqah! LOL!

5. find a boyfriend and get married!!!!
- okay this one i'll take it seriously for this year. i'll find myself a boy that really care and ready to take care for me and then get married! so, if you think you're the one please come and voice yourself out and go meet my parents and we'll think about what's the next step that we'll take together okay? 


okay that's all from me and the resolution that i have to make this year! *hopefully* if i've to top up my resolution later, i'll let you know okay? feel free to share me yours! 
see you in my next post, hah! till next time!

xoxo, eqah! 

Enjoy reading? Please Leave Ur Step. Thank You^^

0 si Katak:

Katak Setia :*